K9-TECC Level I
K9-Tactical Emergency Casualty Care
Location: Panthera Training, West Virginia, 2506 Fish Pond Rd, Old Fields, WV 26845
Come and train with Tier 1 instructors.
K911-Primacy is about stopping the dying at the point of injury so you can deliver a viable K9 patient to a qualified veterinarian.
No veterinarian, no matter how good, can bring your best friend back to life once they've bled out.
No previous medical training required.
- Immediate Interventions for K9 Gunshots, Stab Wounds, Impalement, & Shrapnel wounds
- How to recognize life-threatening internal damage from blunt trauma and how to intervene
- How to decontaminate your K9 after an exposure to dangerous chemicals, poisons or weapons of mass destruction.
- Strategies for wounded handler/ wounded K9
- Prevention & treatment for K9 Heat injuries
- K9 CPR
Price Includes K9 First Aid Kit (K9-FAK)