K9-TECC Level II
K9-Tactical Emergency Casualty Care
Location: Panthera Training, West Virginia, 2506 Fish Pond Rd, Old Fields, WV 26845
Come and train with Tier 1 instructors.
- Human vs. K9 triage
- K9-TCCC/K9-TECC principals
(K9-Tactical Combat Casualty Care/K9-Tactical Emergency Casualty Care)
- Advanced Medical Interventions
(to include chest decompression, Bloat decompression, surgical airways, etc.)
- Advanced Field Medical Kits
- Incident Management using K9 assets
- Emergent Transport Considerations & Destination Policies
- Restrain & Move a Wounded K9
- Advanced K9 Heat Injuries Treatments
- K9 Medical Support Equipment
- Pre-Mission K9 Medical Support to extend K9 resiliency during tactical operations
Class Length: 10 hours
Price includes an advanced K9-First Aid Kit.
Host a Course
We come to you. You provide up to 18 students and only pay for 16.
Hosting is a great way to save money and train your entire group!